Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sore and wore out

The last few days I've managed to wake up early (5 AM) and go to the apartment complex's exercise room (it's not big enough to be a gym). I'm doing pretty well and hope to continue doing so, but I am exhausted. This, traditionally, has always been one of my problems. It's so easy to say "I'll sleep in tomorrow and start back the day after". Of course, "the day after" becomes "the day after that" and so on and so on. It's really as much a mental challenge as a physical one, but I do plan on forging ahead. It amazing how, during my brief stint in the service, we could wake up at 4 AM to exercise, do various tasks throughout the day, and then get maybe six hours of sleep. That's essentially the schedule I'm hooting for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment