Thursday, June 9, 2011

An Update

I haven't updated lately due to a combination of stress and just being plain busy. I'm generally not one to complain or have personal pity parties, but my Mother's house has been foreclosed on. This is the house where I practically grew up and it's been in the family longer than I've been alive. When my Father passed two years ago there wasn't enough insurance money to finish paying it off. My Mother just couldn't keep up payments between not having consistent work and taking care of my nephew and oldest niece. This has been on my mind lately and, while I know all things must come to pass, it has been depressing.
On a somewhat lighter note, I'm discontinuing "20 Top 20s". I've run out of ideas to post. Maybe next time I'll do "10 Top 20s" or similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment